- / Tag: Redemption
A Patchwork Life
My previous article dealt with Adam’s sin being attached to us. I am thankful that “The Creator of Everything” had spoken another plan into existence that dealt with our redemption. The Law and the idea of the “Kinsman Redeemer.” Let me throw in a “caveat” here. Adam was not forced into the fall by God. Adam had free choice. See, being able to see the future does not mean that the outcome is “fixed” by…
Why am I in trouble? I’ve not felt like writing for some time now. You know that old adage, “Life gets in the way,” well it’s true. And even though it gets to be a tired excuse sometimes, that is exactly what happens to us. I think the main reason that this holds is that we are in a situation on this Earth where it becomes impossible to maintain that “up” connection with God sometimes….
- Pence strengthened U.S.-Israel alliance with visit
- Media yawns at pro-lifers, fawns over feminists
- Media plays its own 'blame game'
- Court asked to pick nuns over PA pipeline
- Gov't to filmmakers: Do it our way, or go to jail
- Muslim refugees' archaic views of Jews, women, 'infidels'
- CA: Don't you dare defy state law that defies Feds
- Poll: Majority of Americans favor abortion restrictions
- Chinese gov't demands all $1M of church's offerings
- Trump ad: Dems will be responsible for murder