Standard by BTW December 12, 2016 No Comments
- Daleiden fights to remove federal judge
- A 1st: Nazi-jihadist serving as U.S. cop on trial
- Be optimistic: Franken's exit an opportunity for GOP
- Print-our-shirt case headed to Kentucky Supreme Court
- Scrooges at the FDA: No raw cookie dough!
- Companies refusing to service 'abortion cartel'
- A pro-life message for Christmas season
- Congress puts end to controversial 'Choke Point'
- Trump may have stumbled in Alabama, but he's not finished
- NM must uphold law in abortion industry probe